Thursday, January 28, 2010

E is for Emma

Once upon a time at the back of a SK classroom sat a little girl with pigtails in her hair, her name was Emma. The first few months I knew her she was as quiet as a mouse. Yes... Emma was shy. I know it is hard to believe, but I'll give you a minute to get over the shock.................

Over the years there has been a lot of crazy stuff that has happened to Emma, but I promised not to make this post embarrassing and a promise is a promise, no matter how hard it is to keep. So here goes!



Emma is one of the BEST friends I've ever had!!!! Sure she maybe a little crazy and loud at times, but that's just what makes her so great. Okay, so maybe she isn't the best person to go and ask for advice because she will probably just come up with the first random thing that comes into her head. However, if you're feeling sad Emma can make you laugh in about five seconds. She always has a smile on her face. I mean even the cleaning lady, Diane calls her Smiley:-)


I've known Emma for a long time and over the years we've done practically everything together. I mean we even changed schools and came to SJK together!!!! Over the years there has been a lot of memories and random things that we still laugh about today such as rainbow rock, the cheesy wedding and even the way Emma used to say opera. Now I would tell you what all those things were but I'm not sure whether it would be considered "embarrassing" so I guess I won't.


Emma and I may be very different but she is still one of my best friends even if she is kind of crazy at times. However it is those crazy times that we look back on and laugh. I've tried to imagine what my life would be like if Emma wasn't there and I think it would be very boring and just terrible. Emma has always been there for me and I hope she always will be.


Life Lesson: Treasure your friends and enjoy every minute you spend with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment